LLB (Hons), LLM (London)
Barrister-at-Law, Middle Temple
Barrister & Solicitor, ACT Australia
Called to the Bar: 1992
Mabel joined Joseph Tan Jude Benny in February 1992. Her areas of practice include Intellectual Property, Probate, Family Law, Conveyancing and Property Law.
She is the head of the Firm’s Property and Conveyancing Department and has over 20 years’ experience in handling and dealing with a wide range of property transactions including:
- Lease (including JTC Lease) and Tenancy Agreement.
- The sale and purchase of residential properties, (condominium units and landed properties), office units, and industrial properties including JTC factories.
- Acting for developers in the sale of their properties in licensed and unlicensed projects.
- Privatization of HUDC properties.
- CPF work
- Acting on behalf of various banks and individuals in mortgage financing.
She also has extensive experience in drafting leasing agreements for residential, commercial and industrial properties.
Mabel is also noted for her advocacy in divorce matters, especially in alimony and custody matters.
Mabel obtained her Masters in Law from the University of London in 1990. Besides Singapore, she is admitted to the Bars of England and Australia.
Legal Counsel to TIK PAR SARK, SIN HARK HENG, LIANG NGEE SIAH.