We are able to offer corporate secretarial services through our association with MP Corporate Secretarial Services Pte Ltd.
The corporate secretarial team is well-established and has been assisting companies in complying with the Companies Act and ACRA regulations for more than 20 years. The team is supported by JTJB lawyers from the Regulatory & Compliance Practice.
Satisfied clients include charities, foreign companies (Singapore branch), private, exempt private and public companies. They are from industries such as commodities, art, real estate, shipping, logistics, engineering, charity, manufacturing, education, construction, oil, software and programming, retail, jewellery and finance. Long-standing clients include major real estate developers, MNCs and foreign government linked companies.
The wide range of services include:
- Setting up of an entity: This includes the incorporation of private and public companies, registration of a Singapore Branch Office, Representative Office and assisting in the purchase of Offshore companies.
- Provision of company secretary and nominee director
- Drafting of resolutions and filing of statutory returns with ACRA
- Attendance at meetings and drafting of minutes of meetings
- Maintenance of company records: Updates to the company’s registers and minute books.
- Provision of registered office
- Application for Work Pass
- Application for Permanent Residence and Long-Term Visit Pass
The contact details are:
MP Corporate Secretarial Services Pte Ltd
39 Robinson Road #15-01
Phone: +65 62209388
Fax: +65 62257827
You can email us here for enquiries or to ask for a quote.